Thank you for signing in to receive free downloads associated with Adult ADHD-Focused Couple Therapy: Clinical Interventions. Your Internet browser should recognize that you have signed up to access this page for 30 days. Thereafter, simply submit your e-mail address again; it will not result in duplicate mailings.
Readers of this clinical guide will notice mention of free worksheets and resources throughout the book.
Here are the current downloads; keep checking back, as we will continue to add information.
Chapter 3: Psychoeducation
Chapter 5: Medication
Medication guidelines and lists:
- Chapter 5 Resource – European consensus statement on diagnosis and treatment of adult ADHD
- Chapter 5 Resource – Medication Guidelines Worldwide
- Chapter 5 Resource – Medication_Chart_English_CANADA
- Chapter 5 Resource – Medication_Chart_English_QUEBEC
- Chapter 5 Resource – U.S. Medications Used to Treat ADHD – Chart (also see chart for Canada)
Two reviews cited in the chapter are available free of charge online: